Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Story from my past

I worked for an autoparts company in Houston many years ago, and I've always had a bit of a problem with saying what I think before I do (think that is), well one particularly bad day my favorite customer comes in and askes hows life, my response was its short and ugly, much to his apparent shock, so I ask if he would like proof, he never should have said yes, while this was going on I was standing between the store manager and the district manager (both of whom will remain nameless) , so I point to the district manager and say heres short and then to the manager and say theres ugly, I truly didn't notice the crowd that had formed until the entire store erupted in laughter.

I actually kept the job if you can believe it.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see you start this! You have so many great ideas and so many things to say..

    ReplyDelete